Would you like to take a deeper dive into the Faith and Justice curriculum in a structured, small group environment led by leaders committed to fostering community? The Faith and Justice Fellowship may be just what you’re looking for! Each of the cohorts will be following the core Faith and Justice curriculum through a particular lens (or topic).
To view detailed descriptions of each cohort, please visit the F+J Fellowship page.
- The Enneagram + Justice, led by Adam Bailon
- Faith, Justice, and Asian American Identities, led by Angie Hong and Peter Choi
- Education and Belonging, led by Brian Cropper Heredia
- Long History of Christianity and Race, led by Daniel José Camacho
- Deconstructing White Evangelicalism, led by D.L. Mayfield and Krispin Mayfield
- A Pastoral Theology and Ministry of Inclusion, led by Fred Harrell
- Reimagining Belonging, led by Julie Rodgers
- Trauma-Informed Faith and Justice, led by Mira Sawlani-Joyner
- Open Cohort, led by Peter Choi
- Flourishing as Women of Color, led by Riana Shaw Robinson and V Kehoe
Cost & Registration
- Cost: $1125 total for Cohort + Network access, Sept 2022-May 2023
- Registration is now open! Use the button below…
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!