Who are we, and how did we get here? At the beginning of a new season, we’ll examine the places and times that have shaped our lives to see God at work in all of it. Along the way, we’ll discover that a deeper understanding of our present moment helps us walk in the way of Jesus.
Our book of the month is Kirsten Powers’ Saving Grace: Speak Your Truth, Stay Centered, and Learn to Coexist with People Who Drive You Nuts. She will also be our webinar speaker.
Network membership includes access to the following:
- Webinar with Kirsten Powers: This live event will take place 10:00-11:30 am Pacific Time on Saturday, September 10 (recording available afterward on the network platform)
- Short Video Lecture: “Beginning in the Middle”
- Spiritual Practices: Led by Kinship Commons, a women-of-color-owned collective of artists who curate worship and liturgies centering BIPOC voices
- Curated Readings: Works by J.S. Park, Deborah Turner, Padraig O’Tuama, and Thomas Pynchon
- Online Discussions: Join the conversation with people from all over the world
- Fireside Chat: A virtual gathering to process together what we’ve learned over the past month. This event will take place 6:00 – 7:00 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, September 29 (recording available afterward on the network platform)
Join us for a month, a season, or a year or more!
Seek Faith, Learn Justice, Together in Community