Come hang out with your friends at the Faith and Justice Network! Attend sessions led by Cole Arthur Riley, Julie Rodgers, and Peter Choi. And hear Alright Alright in concert Saturday night! We hope you’ll join us for a weekend of learning, spiritual renewal, and community building! Saturday-only registration also available.
🗒️ Gathering Details
- When: Dinner on Friday, October 7, through lunch on Sunday, October 9 (Saturday only registration also available)
- Where: Denver, CO
✈️ Travel Information
- Nearest airport: We suggest flying into DEN. If possible, arrive early enough on Friday to join us for a 6:30pm welcome dinner, and depart on Sunday afternoon following our final lunch together.
- Areas to stay in: Our primary meeting venue is located in the Central neighborhood of Denver, near W 6th Avenue and N Broadway (address provided after registration). Look for accommodations in nearby areas if you’d like to be able to walk to/from the venue (nearby neighborhoods include Speer, Baker, Lincoln Park, Capitol Hill).
- We strongly recommend making flexible travel plans with generous cancellation policies.
💰 Registration and Cost
The registration cost includes Friday dinner, Saturday light breakfast + lunch, and Sunday light breakfast, and will help us cover the cost of the meeting venue. You will need to plan your own travel, lodging, and any meals not included with registration. There is also a Saturday-only option. Registration closes Friday, September 30!
Cancellation Policy: Full refund before 11:59pm on Friday, September 23; 50% refund before 11:59pm on Friday, September 30; sorry, no refunds after that.
🕐 Schedule of Events
Friday, October 7
- 6:30pm MT: Dinner & Opening Session
Saturday, October 8
- 9:00am MT: Light Breakfast & Coffee
- 9:30am MT: Welcome & Orientation
- 9:45am MT: Session 1 (Peter Choi)
- 10:30am: Breakout Groups
- 11:00am MT: Session 2 (Cole Arthur Riley; streamed + in-person)
- 12:30pm MT: Lunch provided
- 1:15pm MT: Session 3 (Julie Rodgers)
- 2:30pm MT: Break + Dinner on your own or in small groups
- 7:00pm MT: “Alright Alright” Concert [A duo adding new life and complexity to the concept of a family band, China (alumni of the Faith and Justice Fellowship!) and Seth Kent create orchestral folk for the open-minded and poetry for the broken-hearted. Though their songs often bear a deep sense of tradition, Alright Alright aren’t afraid to experiment with boundaries, testing the limits of genre and expectations for content.]
- 9:00pm MT: End of day
Sunday, October 9
- 9:00am MT: Light Breakfast & Coffee
- 9:30am MT: Worship
- 10:30am MT: Break
- 11:00am MT: Session 4 (Peter Choi)
- 12:00pm MT: Lunch together nearby
😷 Covid Safety Guidelines
In the face of pandemic fatigue, we also recognize that Covid is still a concern, and want to keep everyone as safe as we possibly can. Here are our Covid safety policies for our time together:
- VACCINES: We ask all attendees must be fully vaccinated + boosted.
- MASKS: Optional; please do what feels safe and right for you! We strongly encourage mask wearing while in any indoor public spaces.
- TESTING: Before you travel to Denver (or, if you are local/flying into town early, before you join us for any of the events), please take a Covid rapid test (you can order them for free from the U.S. Government here, or you can also find them at your local pharmacy/drug store). If the test is negative, please take a photo of it and show us when you arrive to dinner or your first event. If the test is positive, please stay in your room and let us know. We also recommend taking another rapid test 5-7 days after you are home; if you test positive, please let us know so we can let the group know (you will be kept anonymous).