Just as there is breathing in and breathing out, the inward journey leads to the outward journey in the spiritual life. In December, we’ll learn about how life with God moves us out toward the world by seeing once more how the good news of Christianity is good news for all people. Led by Dr. Brenda Salter McNeil, we will consider what it means to take the reconciliation command of the cross seriously so that we can respond with hope, joy, and confidence to questions like: “What called you forth?” and “What’s going on?” and “How can we speak truth to power?”
Throughout the month, reflecting on these questions will guide us deeper into the outward journey of spirituality.
Network membership includes access to the following:
- Seminar with Dr. Brenda Salter McNeil: 5:00-6:00 pm Pacific Time on Sunday, Dec 3 (recording available afterward on the network platform).
- Short Video: “Two Parables of the Kingdom”
- Evening Prayer: Led by Kinship Commons, a women-of-color-owned collective of artists who curate worship and liturgies centering BIPOC voices
- Office Hours: Check in with our community leaders to chat about anything on your mind or heart
- Curated Readings: Works by Brenda Salter McNeil, James Cone, Andrew Walls, and Randy Woodley
- Online Discussions: Join the conversation with people from all over the world
- Fireside Chat: A virtual gathering to process together what we’ve learned over the past month.
Join us for a month, a season, or a year or more!
Seek Faith, Learn Justice, Together in Community