In January, we gathered at the City Hope Community Center in San Francisco for the inaugural Future of Faith Gathering. Together we imagined and embodied a more beautiful, expansive, and liberating vision of Christian faith in the world through exploration of five shifts for building the future of faith:
- from Triumphalism to Lament with Riana Shaw Robinson
- from Morality to Dignity with Krispin Mayfield
- from Certainty to Mystery with Aizaiah Yong
- from Superiority to Mutuality with Emily McGinley
- from Rhetoric to Embodiment with Erna Kim-Hackett
In addition to this fantastic lineup of speakers, we experienced spiritual practices in collaboration with Kinship Commons, heard from keynote speaker Dr. Asa Lee, and wrapped up our time together with an incredible show by Aisea Taimani + Minor Islands. We are so grateful to everyone who participated, both online and in person, and to our event sponsors and partners. Check out the video below for a recap of the gathering!
P.S.: Did you miss the event? Be on the lookout for a way to access the session recordings! Signup for our newsletter to get the announcement.