Following Jesus will take us places beyond our wildest imagination and require the spiritual practice of locating ourselves on a long historical trajectory. If the road is long and winding, we can take comfort in knowing that our companion and guide is a God of inexhaustible love.
Throughout October, we will learn about a God who invites us to the table of a rich and nourishing feast. We will encounter a God who sees people we overlook, even ourselves.
Network membership includes access to the following:
- Seminar with Rev. Adriene Thorne: This live event, with both online and in-person options, will take place 10:00-11:00 am Pacific Time on Saturday, October 7 (recording available afterward on the network platform).
- Short Video: “The Spirituality of Jonah”
- Evening Prayer: Led by Kinship Commons, a women-of-color-owned collective of artists who curate worship and liturgies centering BIPOC voices
- Office Hours: Check in with our community leaders to chat about anything on your mind or heart
- Curated Readings: Works by Adriene Thorne, J.S. Park, Diana L. Hayes, and Barbara Brown Taylor
- Online Discussions: Join the conversation with people from all over the world
- Fireside Chat: A virtual gathering to process together what we’ve learned over the past month. This event will take place 6:00–7:00 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, October 26
Join us for a month, a season, or a year or more!
Seek Faith, Learn Justice, Together in Community