“If there is a God of peace, what does it mean that we live in a world constantly at war?” The crisis in Palestine has become not only a site of human tragedy but spiritual and theological confusion for many well-meaning onlookers. In an effort to learn and practice the clear teachings of Jesus on love, peace, and solidarity, we will hear from voices at the leading edge of liberation and justice work in this war-torn region of the world.
Network membership includes access to the following:
- Seminar with Amir Marshi: 5:00-6:00 pm Pacific Time on Sunday, Feb 4 (recording available afterward on the network platform).
- Short Video: “The Way of Abraham”
- Evening Prayer: Led by Kinship Commons, a women-of-color-owned collective of artists who curate worship and liturgies centering BIPOC voices
- Office Hours: Check in with our community leaders to chat about anything on your mind or heart
- Curated Readings: Works by Mitri Raheb, Amir Marshi, and Joseph Massad
- Online Discussions: Join the conversation with people from all over the world
- Fireside Chat: A virtual gathering to process together what we’ve learned over the past month.
Join us for a month, a season, or a year or more!
Seek Faith, Learn Justice, Together in Community