Just as there is breathing in and breathing out, the inward journey leads to the outward journey in the spiritual life. During the month of December, we’ll learn about how life with God moves us out toward the world by remembering once more that the good news of Christianity is good news for all people.
During our December webinar, we’ll be looking back over some of the key themes that arose during the past few months. Lisa Sharon Harper will deliver a concluding homily to close out our season of reflecting on the way of Jesus. And Kinship Commons will lead us in songs and prayers to begin and conclude our time together.
Join the Faith and Justice Network to get access to the following:
- Webinar with Lisa Sharon Harper: This live event will take place 10:00-11:30 am Pacific Time on Saturday, December 10 (recording available afterward on the network platform)
- Short Video Lecture: “The Good News According to Jonah”
- Spiritual Practices: Led by Kinship Commons, a women-of-color-owned collective of artists who curate worship and liturgies centering BIPOC voices
- Curated Readings: Works by James Cone, Delores Williams, and Wil Gafney
- Online Discussions: Join the conversation with people from all over the world
- Fireside Chat: A virtual gathering to process together what we’ve learned over the past month. This event will take place 6:00 – 7:00 pm Pacific Time on Thursday, December 15 (recording available afterward on the network platform)
Join us for a month, a season, or a year or more!
Seek Faith, Learn Justice, Together in Community